Today I turned 45.
I told my menfolk I would like them to do better for my birthday than they did for Mother's Day. Well, I actually threatened to forget what Father's Day was, and also their September and October birthdays if they didn't do something for me for my birthday.
Living with men. Never a dull moment.
They went shopping yesterday and today Kev wrapped presents while dh took a bale of hay to one of our neighbors and got a load of water.
Soon after dh arrived back home, Kev was done, and they asked me to come open my presents. First my cards... one from Kev...

And one from my dear hubby...
Some dark chocolate.
New clippers for my LJ.
More dark chocolate.
I think this is Shrek's wife, Fiona. I'm not sure what the clip on her head is all about.
Ow, ow, my head suddenly started hurting. Oh, now I understand. It's a voodoo doll.
More chocolate.
This is a lovely beach towel. This will come in handy at church camp this summer!
And two gardening hats!
And last but not least, my toy truck for playing in the sand. Oh happy day.
We had cheese enchiladas for dinner.
Thanks guys. I love you all and had a great birthday. You done good.
Until next time.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
My 45th Birthday
Labels: Our Happy Family
Posted by RawMilkStar at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like the guys came through! I liked the dark chocolate the best!!!!!! The other presents were good too! Didn't know they'd slipped up for Mother's Day-that is sooooo guy! That's why we have to remind them, lol!
Pat
Excellent gifts; Happy (now belated) birthday!!!
Happy birthday!! Fun stuff. Glad the boys came through for you ;)
Happy Birthday!!!
Today, I turned over-45!
Laurie
Post a Comment