
I was able to get some great fireworks photos last night in Anthem while visiting with some of our church brethren. You can see the best shots here on my Flickr site. I used my tripod and my sweet little Nikon Coolpix S550 and took around 150 photos. I'm getting pretty good at timing taking the shot, I ended up with about 3 dozen black sky photos with tiny flicks of light. But around 60 photos came out quite impressive, even with my little point and shoot camera.
Pray for the future of our country. Some feel that the fireworks should be viewed as a distress signal. There's not really a whole lot we can do but pray and hope for the best.
Until next time.
Saturday, July 04, 2009
God Bless America
Labels: Holiday Banter
Posted by RawMilkStar at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW! I'll leave politics aside (*wink*), but oh my goodness, your photos are amazing!!!!
Beautiful photos! Scary times, indeed. I rejoice that we have our Lord to trust in! Don and I were in Maricopa yesterday, were thinking about you guys and hoping all is well. Happy 4th!
Pat
Post a Comment