For breakfast I had a smoothie, we'll see how long this lasts me. I took my supplements [4 kelp tablets, 1 400iu Vitamin E, 500mg Vitamin C, 1 B50 Complex] also. My smoothie consisted of: 1 cup kefir, 2 egg yolks (yes, raw, from my own hens; no, I'm not worried about salmonella), 1 teaspoon virgin coconut oil, 6 fresh cherries, 1/2 banana, 30 drops KAL Stevia and 5 ice cubes. It was pretty good. There is a light coconut taste, but it wasn't chilled enough to clump the coconut oil. I have a hard time taking supplements consistently. I resent having to do ONE MORE THING for myself. But I am determined to see if I can make a difference in my energy level which I am pretty sure has to do with my thyroid not functioning properly. Even though the medical tests came back and said everything is just fine, I don't feel just fine. That's okay, I didn't want to take allopathic meds anyway.
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment