Friday, August 05, 2005

People that have to know everything

I have a coworker that has to be the one who's the authority on everything. I really like her a lot, consider her a friend, but boy if I bring up a topic that she knows nothing about, she shoots me down immediately. I have mentioned a bit to her about the coconut oil, and how my back had stopped aching due to taking it [I think, time shall tell] and I explained how the coconut oil helps our skeleton to absorb the calcium we ingest. I said maybe I had some arthritis in my back, she told me there is no way because I'm too young [42yo]. Then she proceeded to ask me if I knew of anyone who could give me a massage, or did I know of a good chiropractor. I just looked at her, because here I am telling her I'm certain the coconut oil [heretofore known as VCO] is what stopped my stiff back, and she's trying to find a solution for me. I am really starting to understand that nutrition is very important. Incredibly important. And I feel that the aching back is a sign that I'm missing something, and VCO is providing it. I had some VCO on Wednesday evening, and some last night. But I haven't been taking it regularly again yet. I guess I'm hesitant to start taking it again, only to find my back will still be aching.

Here is something else. Before my back started aching again, I was able to sleep up to 9 hours. Now that my back is stiffening up, I can't be in bed more than 7 hours. It would sure be wonderful if I could start getting my sleep at night, instead of having to nap on the weekend days. I have no problem getting to bed early enough to get 8 hours sleep. It would be incredible if part of my problem is that I don't get enough sleep! I have heard that not getting enough sleep can cause all kinds of problems, even weight gain!

No comments: