Saturday, August 06, 2005

Stiff Back II

Wednesday I had a bit of EVCO in a smoothie. Thursday I had a bit. Friday I had my regular "dosage" 1 Tablespoon. I went to bed at 9:15pm last night, and was able to sleep for NINE hours. This is unheard of for me, as my usually stiffens up and gives me great pain and I have to haul myself out of bed. I am still holding reserve that it isn't the EVCO, see my coworker isn't the only skeptic.

This same coworker also told me I can't make cheese unless I get a cow, because goat's milk has a TANG to it. I have had dairy goats for over 2 years now, and goat's milk does NOT have a tang, unless you allow your bucks to run with your does. I told her there is no difference in the taste, aside from goat's milk vs. store bought cow's milk tasting much better. She said there is a TANG and she's known the taste difference since she was six years old, the first time she ever had goat's milk. BAH. That's the story everyone tells. Goat's milk tastes "goaty" "It's horrible, I had it once when I was a kid and there was a hair floating in it." Whatever. Like I'm going to drink milk with hairs in it, and call it delicious?? Agh.

No comments: