OH my gosh. Look at that face! Isn't that the cutest thing?!
Okay, so here's LJ in his sweater. This is a picture that I took a few weeks ago, believe it or not! Next I'll post an update picture of the boy. He's already gotten so much bigger. This photo was taken March 17th and he was about 5 weeks old here.
He didn't really like this sweater too much. Although I think he did appreciate it when going outdoors, as it was pretty cold at that time. I made this one on the fly, kind of following the baby goat sweater pattern. But the chest area between the two front legs was too narrow, so kind of restricting.
By the way, I'm awake because I'm hungry. On occasion I do this thing where I wake up in the middle of the night and cannot sleep any longer. It is true, I was in bed before 7pm last night (still tired from last weekend!) but I woke up by midnight and was just lying there, trying to get back to sleep. I do not feel hungry when I'm lying there. Hunger does not actually show up physically for many hours. But then, I've been lying there, trying to sleep all that time. So I've found it's best to get up and eat something, even though it's the last thing my body wants.
But this morning, I've not eaten and am just now beginning to feel hungry. I think I will have some cottage cheese. That sounds good. I have to make sure I eat something moist.
Until next time.


No comments:
Post a Comment