Sunday, June 03, 2007

My New Cubbyholes

In my ongoing quest to become organized, (haha)I'm realizing one thing that helps is to have a place for everything and everything in its place. Dh took these cubbyhole/shelves down from an office he's remodeling at his job and I could see lots of organizational uses for them immediately. Tiger saw another good purpose. A new place to sleep. Click on each photo to see a larger version (plus you will be able to read the caption better).


It is hard to get organized when you don't spend much time at home. When I was a stay at home parent, I had lots of time to get things organized. Some things were organized. For example, I had a place to keep my new checks, but I have never established a place here. That is one of the things I love about my sewing machine because it has a cabinet upon which it sits and three drawers for organizing my sewing items.

So in the cubbyholes so far there are new checks, blank envelopes, stamps, and address labels. Finally a place for tape and the stapler. And backup CDs.

Back to cleaning the kitchen. I've always wiped down all the counters, cleaned the stovetop and drip pans, washed some dishes and wiped down the table. Now I need to get some laundry started, sweep and mop the kitchen floor, straighten the living room and vacuum. One day I hope to make a dent on the mess behind my desk. Ds2 would love me dearly if I would clean up this cluttered pile.

Oh. Naptime's over for a few minutes. How will Tiger get himself out of this dilemma?











He did it! Yay, Tiger! That was quite a feat for Tiger. I have suspected that he is visually impaired since he was very young because he is very clumsy and uncat-like.

Until next time.

No comments: