
Yesterday before we took off for grocery shopping and errands, I snuck in a few rows on the baby sleeve. When I got to the last row in the pattern, it said to continue on until the length was 5 1/4". It was already at 5 1/2" and had ended on the Right Side, so I just stopped there and casted off. (Cast off?)
Tiger was very clingy and had to be right up on me, arms stretched up to my neck. He appeared to be sleeping, but his tail kept flicking back and forth, irritatedly. It was obvious he expected that I should put down the string and pet him instead.
Until next time.
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Tiger Helps Me Knit
Labels: knitting
Posted by RawMilkStar at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It looks like that's a Gamecube disc in the overhead shot.
Let me assure you, it isn't. My Mom couldn't tell a Gamecube disc from a brick covered in mortar.
You prude.
Post a Comment