Just a quick update today.
I don't want to jinx myself, but I think I am beginning to feel better. I have been faithful to my new vitamin protocol since the 4th. Last night I actually felt enough ambition to dig out our Total Gym (it was piled up with stuff, courtesy of my dear husband) and did a few minutes worth of a workout for the first time in months.
I also ordered some thyroid herbs and supplements today, that should be on the way soon.
Ds1 needs to have blood drawn so we're planning an overnight stay in town, going out to dinner and to the movies. He wants to see The Dark Knight.
I hurt my heel doing a Taebo kickboxing workout with ds1 and finally broke down and ordered a night splint to wear, well, at night. That should be arriving soon.
I think I'll take my hank of yarn and try to cocoon it while at the hotel.
Until next time.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Doing a Workout
Labels: Just Stuff
Posted by RawMilkStar at 4:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment