
Check out the awesome picture ds2 shot of the sky this afternoon. You can see a larger image by clicking on it.
Today was not so adventurous as yesterday. Dh and I worked together again today. Dh and ds2 built most of the front deck at home during the week, and we took it in pieces with us to the place. We got it set up, and then we built the railing system.
I was feeling grateful and blessed that dh and I are able to work well together. I know some couples cannot. It is a good thing it works out for us. Here is a picture of the front of the place with the stairs it came with. They are turned sideways because dh was repairing the skirting.
Yesterday when it rained, this entire front area was an inch deep in water. This place needs some help with flood control! I think the new deck will help a bit.
And now here is the almost completed deck. We still need to paint it, and will do that next weekend. At first we were going to use redwood stain, but then I told the guys I didn't think redwood was going to go well with the house colors. I photoshopped some pictures with different colored decks and SIL suggested the dark color along the bottom of the home.
We are taking tomorrow off, and planning to spend time together as a family.
Until next time.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Making A Deck
Labels: work
Posted by RawMilkStar at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment