This guy is HUGE. We get our hay at this farm sometimes; they raise Brahmas. I asked the lady today what function the hump on the back serves. She said, "Nothing. When they are butchered, it is just another roast."
Oh. Our satellite Internet was installed on Thursday. My free AVG Antivirus conflicted with it for some reason and I could not download my email. I noticed my AVG was greyed out and tried to update the virus definitions, but was unable to connect. I decided to uninstall it to see if that would make any difference. It did. I was then able to download my email.
I'm still having a few minor problems, but that should clear up once I switch my email address and am no longer using my old one.
Ds2 got a new bike on Friday. He and I have started taking bike rides in the evening just before sundown.
I worked with dh today and will tomorrow. I'm looking forward to having Monday off.
Until next time.
Saturday, September 23, 2006
TYDSITC - Brahma Bull
Labels: Things You Don't See In The City
Posted by RawMilkStar at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment