Monday, September 11, 2006

Why My Pictures Wouldn't Upload

I finally decided to take a look around at Blogger to see why my images wouldn't show up in my blog entries. I kept getting thumbnails that looked clickable, and the instructions to click "DONE" but there never was a "DONE" button. For days and days I've been putting up with it. I figured out how to steal the html coding to make the picture left-justified, right-justified or centered, but that was a pain in the neck.

I didn't really find anything on Blogger Help, but then I decided to check Blogger Buzz. I thought for some reason that might give me some information. When I got there, I realized it is Blogger's blog with regular updates on what is happening with Blogger. I also discovered that Blogger has a new blog for its beta version: Known Issues for Blogger in Beta. I'll have to visit there periodically to see what's happening.

So the solution turned out to be that I had to clear my cache in order to fix my problem. They did an upgrade on the 6th of September which caused the problem. Now I hope I remember the next time I have some weird problem that I need to check out Blogger Buzz...

But now you can see that we also had cinnamon rolls today. StarchyK strikes again.

Oh, one more thing. I bought myself a ten-pack of socks about four weeks ago. I washed all my clothes today and I'm down to two pairs. Now where have all the rest of my socks gone!! It was so nice having a matching pair of clean socks every morning to go out and milk.

Until next time.

No comments: