The family and I were sitting around the living room the other morning... someone was channel surfing, don't know if it was dh or ds2 (since they both have a remote, haha!) but we came across this show called _You're Not Getting A Dime_. We watched the last half of it. I couldn't believe how stupid it was. It was a pilot show, I hope no one picks it up.
As far as I could tell, the father wasn't sick or dying, he was just rewriting his will. His four sons were supposed to help him figure out who to leave the house (worth $1 million), his collection of antique cars, and $50,000 cash.
So one son was "not getting a dime."
Ugh.
Until next time.
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Who Watches This Stuff?
Labels: Musing
Posted by RawMilkStar at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment