
I went in to work today for a few minutes, and discovered that dh had conspired with his mother to have flowers delivered to my job. It was supposed to be a surprise, but of course I was at home sick. We don't usually celebrate holidays... but the past few weeks have made me realize how just much I love my dh and a couple of weeks ago I told him I wanted to celebrate Valentine's Day this year, and asked him if he could get something for me. I have learned that it is better to ask, than to have expectations, and end up feeling disappointed because my mind wasn't read.
The flowers are really beautiful. I changed the water tonight, and cut the stems diagonally.
Thank you dh and to my really sweet MIL.
Until next time.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Happy Valentine's Day!
Posted by RawMilkStar at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment