Wow, in spite of my busy-ness, I've managed to make 300 entries onto my blog.
It's been a busy morning. I was asleep by 8pm last night. At 9:40pm, dh and I awoke because LJ was roused and barking. I do not allow him to bark in the house, so it was unusual. I corrected him, but we looked outside to see what might be going on since all the outside dogs were barking incessantly. We saw that there was a vehicle with a trailer on the property next door was driving around. They stopped after a minute or two and the dogs all stopped barking and everyone went back to sleep.
I remember waking around 4am - eight hours sleep by that point, but I wasn't about to get up. My back won't let me sleep much longer than 7 hours without stiffening, but sometimes I can move around and get it to let me sleep. I eventually got up by 5:30am. So I had some good sleep last night.
I was out to milk shortly after 6am. Came back in and processed the milk, started a load of laundry and went out to begin cleaning the Pathfinder. I got out there right around 7:30. What a mess! I have not cleaned the inside for months, maybe even a year? Dh has been eating sunflower seeds on our way in to work and home (me, too) and they are majorly messy! I took out the floor mats and washed them all. Vacuumed all the floorboards, under the seats, and anywhere else that needed vacuuming.
I heard ds1 was up and about around 8am so I came back in for a short time so I could work on his room. It sure is easier cleaning his room once a week, rather than letting it get real messy for a month or longer. I have only missed one Sunday since we did the redecorating in his room.
Dh and I were supposed to have Saturday off, but the coworker called and thought we were coming out, so we decided to just do it, rather than disappoint her. We managed to make $90 after the cost of gasoline. So I had this long list of things to do for Saturday and Sunday, and had to cut the list in half since I ended up with only Sunday. Ds2 was a great help yesterday, he cleaned the livingroom, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen and shined the bathroom mirror.
Anyway, back to the vehicle cleaning... I also washed the outside and put Rain-X on the windows in hopes that the bugs will be more easily cleaned off. Gas stations used to put window washing liquid in the buckets with the squeegee but now they either water it down to nearly nothing or they use only water. Because it hardly helps at all to clean my windshield.
So I finally got back inside about 12:20pm. It is getting HOT out! It was so nice to come in to the wonderful air conditioning. :-)
Yesterday I also got 2/5ths through figuring out what's happening with our money, so I must continue working on that now.
Until next time. (What a boring 300th post)
Sunday, April 29, 2007
300th Post
Labels: Busy Times
Posted by RawMilkStar at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment