Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Cluttery Area Is Neat

Here's the area behind my chair, all neat and tidy now. I need to get the fax machine set up. I rarely send or receive faxes, but it's nice to have it available, just in case.

I made some brownies from a mix. Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Brownie Mix. I added pecans and used all the leftover bits of cream cheese to make the cream cheese brownies version. I didn't buy this mix, it was given to me with a few other healthy type canned goods. They are very good brownies, although I had to bake them for 45 minutes rather than the 25 called for on the package.

I also started some pinto beans. I wanted to take advantage of the ham bone that's been in the fridge since last week.

I still need to tidy up the living room and vacuum. I've got one load of clothes ready for folding and will have two more shortly.

Soon I'll have pictures of my new milking parlor. Dh cleared out the shed completely, washed it down and painted it with the light green OOPS paint I got from Home Depot many months ago. We have a several cabinets that will fit in there and I want to get a sink set up so I'll having running water aside from using the hose. I also would like to splurge and buy a window air conditioning unit. It will make milking much more enjoyable in the afternoons.

I wonder how this knit hat would work with the Lion chenille... it's called Odessa by Grumperina. I'd like to make a fitted hat for ds1 which would look hair-like. He has alopecia areata, which means he is completely bald. He's been bald for several years. Actually, he thinks I cut his hair off and that's why he's bald. He's really convinced of it and sometimes yells at me for his loss of hair. Poor guy.

Until next time.

1 comment:

CorwinFan15 said...

You criticize me for making cookies, then you turn around and make brownies. At least the cookies tasted good, and were made with love- not with "...left over, dried cream cheese, which I found in the bottom of the garbage can when I removed the bag. Some raw chicken juice was caked on it."


I already know what I'm gonna do with those beans. I can see it now. I'll have a candle set up, and, oh boy!


The paint is not "light green," it is "vomit yuck." You FAIL.




You'll splurge and buy a window air conditioning unit? Just put the stuff in your room outside, then bring the goats into your room to milk them. My Dad can bring them in, and you don't have to even step outside.

He does not "yell at you," randomly. He gets pissed off at you, then lashes out with that. Much like you like to say that my future wife is going to hate me when you're pissed off at me. Oh, but wait, you don't use that one anymore. Isn't that right?

I hope I've made my point clear.