Saturday, September 08, 2007

Test Hair Updo

Ds1 and I went into town today. My friend did my hair, then he and I went to lunch and then to shop for a suit for him. I think we found a suit jacket that will work with his black pants. And we got some shoes for him. Here's some pics of my sample hairdo. Here were the ones I liked. I think she did an excellent job! It was kind of a hurry job on her part because of my tardiness. I was supposed to be there at 8am but due to being up late because Grandma passed away I didn't get to her house until 10:30. My friend says she wants to do more height on my wedding day, that will be cool. I think it looks great!!








3 comments:

Goldlady said...

Hey, that DO looks hauntingly like the same one I had on my wedding day! Ha! Copy CAT! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Hair!!!
Cassie

bfmomma said...

Oh, that looks GREAT! She's fantastic.