Friday, February 15, 2008

Kev Runs Away

No wait. He hasn't run away, he's on his way to Bible conference in California.

He's called me a couple of times already, in tears. He misses his mommy and daddy and BroMan. I told him, "Suck it up, you're a man now!" And then I texted him five times with "Are you there yet?"

I haven't had time to miss him yet. But maybe after dinner, when there's no one else to ask to put away the food. Or the chilled goat's milk.

No one to sit silently with while we both make blog posts about our lives. Maybe we can reminisce about the old days when he was hopelessly addicted to the Internets, stuck in his room and we'd instant message each other.

No one to ask to go out to the car and get my purse. Or my asthma bag. Or my laptop bag. Or my crocheting bag. Or my knitting bag. No wait. I could ask my husband to do that. Okay, that's okay. I'll survive.

Maybe he will be so happy to be home when he gets back we can do hoof trims and blood draws on the goats on Monday.

Have fun, son!! Can't wait until you get back home to help me with those hoof trims!!!

I love you!! Be a good boy!! Uh, be a grownup adult man!

1 comment:

CorwinFan15 said...

I lent the money you sent me to the clown with the knife.