I was just talking about Heath Ledger yesterday. One of my favorite ever movies is A Knight's Tale. I watched that movie dozens of times, I've always like hearing different accents, especially the Australian accent.
Yesterday, I discovered that Heath Ledger portrayed one of the gay cowboys in Brokeback Mountain. I was shocked to learn that. Just shocked.
And just a few minutes ago we saw on the news that Heath Ledger is dead. Barely 28 years old.
Sad.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Heath Ledger - Dead at 28
Labels: Just Stuff
Posted by RawMilkStar at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aw. Somehow I missed that news. Bummer - so young. And a young father, to boot. :(
Why were you shocked to learn that he was in Brokeback Mountain?
I heard that he'd died last night and was trying SO hard to place where I knew that name... (not hard enough to look it up online, but...)
I've heard that movie mentioned a lot, but never had an interest in seeing it and didn't pay much attention to who starred in it. Normally, when I like an actor or actress, I notice when they are in a new movie. I never heard his name in relation to Brokeback Mountain and it was just total surprise to hear he'd starred in it.
Post a Comment