Saturday, February 16, 2008

Fog in the Desert

We don't get fog very often but apparently the conditions were perfect this morning. Missing your camera, Kev!!!

Ironically on this weekend, when Kev is gone with our good camera, one of my coworkers needed to have the company camera which I foist around with me everywhere I go. We used to have two of these cameras at work, but another coworker had it in her car, when her car was stolen (from the parking lot at the building where we work at 2am in the morning - which in that neighborhood she shouldn't have been there carting things in and out of the building to her car at that time). She claims she bought a replacement camera, but when I ask her about it, she just offers to let the agency "borrow" one of her personal cameras, "that one doesn't take very good pictures." Grrrr. So I'm stuck using our old family digital camera - the Samsung Digimax 301. I digress. Here's the pictures I was able to get this morning.


Until next time.

1 comment:

CorwinFan15 said...

Nothing like the oldskool Digimax.

I feel your pain, though. It's mostly slow...and the other half of the problem is its low quality.