Wednesday, April 26, 2006

*TYDSITC* Sheep



BTW, the subject header stands for Things You Don't See In The City. We see a lot of things out here in the country, that you just don't see in the big city! I've been thinking for a while that it would be fun to start sharing some of those.

Often as I'm driving into the small town 22 miles from where I live, I'll see sheep in the fields. Today was one such day. I had an appointment with my asthma/allergy specialist and told myself I'd stop on the way back home and take some pictures.

Upon closer examination of the photos, lookee what I caught! How sweet!! :-) This lamb is half as big as its mama, it has to be at least six months old. In the image above, this ewe and lamb are in the top left hand corner, I have three white triangles pointing to the pair.

No comments: