I don't know what my blog will focus on, if anything. I know that some having knitting blogs, but I can't seem to find enough time for knitting again, lately. So I write about whatever strikes my fancy. Dogs are a big part of my life lately. I am studying and learning all that I can, in order to have a successful group of dogs.
I am tired this morning. There is so much to do. I need to trim the goats' hooves. Four sets of feet need to be done. I just don't have the energy to do it. I went to sleep late last night, that was a mistake when I know I have to get up around 5am!
But I sat here to write about Daisy. She has been the most irritating of all our dogs. Today is the 5th or 6th day that I've made their breakfast, made them all sit and stay. Daisy has always been extremely evasive (almost typed invasive). She would do this really annoying thing of wagging her rear at me, while her face is twisted around looking at me, as if to say, "Kiss my butt, you can't catch me, you can't catch me." But today... for the first time, she actually came to me for breakfast. I was still looking for LJ, so all the dogs were present, but him, and so when I finally got him rounded up, she had walked away and was acting evasive again. I spoke to her gently but firmly, to come to me. She gets so afraid, she has to pee. She peed and walked to me. I am so proud of her. I did tie her so she couldn't leave.
Now usually, she won't eat her food until very last, and then finally starts eating. Today Tessa wouldn't eat. The rules are, "Sit and Stay" and "Eat your food now because I'm the pack leader." Well, Tessa just sat there looking submissive. She didn't take even one bite of food. So when everyone else was done, her food was taken away from her. It won't kill her to go without a meal, they have an evening meal, and tomorrow she will be more anxious to eat her food.
Dog Whisperer was on for five hours last night. I taped all the shows. Watched some of them.
I have a lot to do today. I am tired, WHINE! I haven't had breakfast yet. I was having trouble figuring out what to have. Now I think I know what I'll have. Some chicken tenders fried in coconut oil. Maybe that will help my energy level.
Until next time.
Saturday, May 06, 2006
No Obvious Focus
Posted by RawMilkStar at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment