This is a much better deal. I am planning to deal with our remaining debt first, before signing up. Although the thought of connecting at a faster speed is soooooo tempting! I have been hired by a client to create a new webpage for her new business, this time a personal one. I created three sample pages for her to choose from and she's having a hard time deciding which one she likes best. Makes me feel good.
I'm up extra early this morning... I've been doing better at getting up closer to 4am. If I get out to milk shortly after four, I can get to work on time!! Yeah, I know I keep saying I am up at four to milk, but that is hard somedays.
Ds2 asked me to take vitamins and my cod liver oil last night. He takes his own "round" of vitamins every evening, faithfully, and he says he feels a lot better when he does. I know I should as well, but get tired of it. Although it does seem like I slept better and don't feel so tired this morning. I will have to see if I can stick with this for a while and see if it makes a difference in how I feel. Since I've been getting more exercise working with dh on the weekends, it does seem as if I feel less tired... hmmm...
One of my coworkers and I went out to lunch yesterday, we were gone two hours! It was nice and relaxing. My boss wasn't at work, so we didn't have to worry about her fussing at me over being gone too long. ;-) We are allowed to have a leisurely lunch on occasion. We only do it 2-3 times a year.
Be sure to click on the image to see it larger. I had the pleasure of witnessing that glorius sunrise this morning on the way to work.
Until next time.


1 comment:
wooo hooo! When you get high speed internet access at home, there'll be no stopping you! :)
Post a Comment