If you visited my blog yesterday, it was Dan Rubin's This Away Green. In my travels, I discovered Mr. Rubin actually has a support forum for his templates.
However if you are visiting on the actual date of this entry, it looks like this:
If you visit tomorrow or another day and read this entry, it will probably look different altogether. I'm not happy with today's version, but I got my purple! I can't figure out how to change my title to be white letters, so I'm going to modify my header image for the time being.
I like the three columns... I think... I really liked all the little images that Dan Rubin uses, so I think what I might do is just use his template, but redo the colors and remake the images. Again, another maybe.
I started out this morning looking how to get my template images hosted, and found that Blogger has a blog for making templates. Oh, and that is also where you can find those "over thirty" templates that Blogger Help claims that Blogger has available. So you can have your images hosted from your own server, or you can use a free hosting server, like Image Shack.
I ended up using Firdamatic: The Design Tool for Uninspired Webloggers to make my current template. You can choose two-column or three-column.
Anyway, not too much progress today, although I do like the collage header.
Until next time.
Categories: geek-stuff

No comments:
Post a Comment