
I'm thinking of changing LJ's name to Freckles. You can see the obvious freckles near his nose, but he is developing freckles all along his snout.
He is doing so well with learning commands. He will be four months old tomorrow, and he knows how to sit, down, lay on his side, fetch, bring, drop. He also knows hand commands for sit, down and lay on his side.
I decided to teach him to lie on his side, because it is a submissive position for a dog to voluntarily go into. It took him about 20 repetitions before he got it. He has actually learned the hand command for lie on your side. The verbal command will be "side". I am also trying to teach him to shake paws. I have been working a little bit on the stay command.
Until next time.
Categories: puppy, dog, training
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Puppy Training
Labels: LJ
Posted by RawMilkStar at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment