The last movie ds1 and I went to see was Ice Age 2 on April 1st. I chronicled the event in blog entry Customer Service is Dead -- by the way, Mr. Theatre Owner never responded to my letter of complaint, so I will not be giving him my business again. He obviously doesn't care, so neither will I.
I looked last night to see the showings for the next nearest theatre which is another 10 miles drive (~30 one way) from the more local one, and they have X-Men 3 showing every 45 minutes from 10am to 11am. If Mr. Theatre Owner had responded with an apology of any kind, I would make a point to patronize his theatre, but since he did not, I will not go there again. Yes, it's going to cost me a bit more. It's going to cost a few more dollars to get us in, it's going to cost more for the refreshments, it's going to cost more in gasoline. But for my convenience and being treated courteously, it's worth it. At least I won't have to worry and stress about trying to make a show time start and be there one second late and then have to wait for 2 hours until the next showing. If we happen to get there late, it will only be a 45 minute wait until the next movie starts. At least we will get to see the end of the movie without a gang of theatre cleaners turning the light on when it's three minutes from over.
Ds2 tells me X-Men 3 is going to be a fantastic movie, and tells me I should watch X-Men and X-Men 2 first. I think I'll be able to keep up with the plot line.
Maybe I'll be here later with a review... on both the movie and the theatre.
Until next time.
Saturday, June 03, 2006
X-Men 3
Labels: movies
Posted by RawMilkStar at 6:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment