I really like Dan Rubin's "Thisaway" templates, but I'm craving a bit more customization. I'm longing for some purples and some different images. Soon I will do a makeover. I've written to Mr. Rubin and asked him about modifying his template, is that an acceptable thing to do. He wrote back within minutes, and said he knows of no copyright issues as far as his design, but I should check with Blogger. On Blogger help, I found this:
"How do I use my own template design? If you want to do more than just modify one of our default templates, you can even create your own from scratch, or download one from another site?"
I think that pretty much answers my question. So the first step I'm taking is I've printed out the current template. I'm identifying all the colors used, and will start making changes there. The only thing I'm unsure about is the images used and how to reproduce those. They are hosted on someplace called www.blogblog.com which says it is limited for Blog*Spot template images. Oh yeah? How would I access that, I wonder?
Until next time.
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Next Blogger Goal
Labels: geek-stuff
Posted by RawMilkStar at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment