Whew! I have been working for the past couple of hours on my Thisaway "Green" template, to alter the images and colors to what I would like my blog to look like. I stumbled my way through the header image, but I just found this site which tells what to do. I will post the link here and follow the instructions at another time.
Today was a busy day. We left fairly early and brought LJ with us. If you remember, I thought I might change his name to Freckles. But that is just too silly a name for this boy. I am still thinking his current name carries too much baggage. Some of the names we came up with today were "Dusty", "Fart" (don't ask, I won't tell how many times I had to roll down the windows today), which then opened up a whole new barrage of names... Breaker (for breaking wind), Gasbag, Gasman, Gasboy... oh the joys of being a woman living with all men. ;-)
LJ did great today. We went to my sister's to drop off her first goat milk delivery in weeks. LJ got to meet her three young children. He has only seen children before. My niece and nephew fed him some pieces of cat food. He behaved very nicely. Then we went to my mom's house and we went with her in her car to Lowe's, where LJ and I sat right inside the front doors. The sign outside said "Service Dogs Allowed" and I didn't want to violate any rules, so we didn't go in. He just laid down with and watched people going by. Putting his head up, cocking his ears, looking around, then laying down on his side to rest. We then had to go to TruValue Hardware, and they let us bring LJ in the store. Several employees stopped by to say "Hi" to him and to pet him.
He slept most of the way home (over an hour) and then crashed for the duration of the afternoon. He finally woke up about 7pm and went out to potty and hang out with the girls, but he's now back in and fast asleep.
So... this will be the new look of my blog for some time. I'm pleased with the changes. And I'm very tired since I've been up since 5am and it is after 9pm!
Until next time.
Categories: geek-stuff, puppy, training
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Is That Your Final Answer?
Posted by RawMilkStar at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment