Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm Purple, Once Again

In spite of my busy life, as I said yesterday, sometimes I have to have a bit of fun and distraction. So I busied myself last night (was up until 11pm!) returning my blog to the purpleness it was prior to Blogger Beta.

In my journey I found a neat little freeware program called Pixie...


...what a spectular little gem of a program!! I was able to match colors so closely on my blog that you probably can't see the color differences unless I showed them to you. The difference is barely perceptible to the human eye. You can get Pixie from the creator's website, Nattyware. The Nattyware site was down yesterday when I tried to get the program, so it can also be downloaded from download.com

It works wonderfully in conjunction with Adobe Photoshop 5.0. I have the newest version of Photoshop at work, and it has some fancy updated features, but 5.0 works fine for me here at home.

I still haven't heard back from Mr. Hackosphere. Maybe today. In the meantime, since I decided to purple-ize my blog again, it won't be so easy to undo the hacks... I will have to go in and retrace my steps and remove code. I won't be able to just upload the last saved copy! I am sure I'll figure it out!

Until next time.

No comments: