Friday, December 08, 2006

Which One is the Pitbull?

Did you know that most people can't even identify a "pitbull" from a group of pictures with dogs that are often mistaken for pitbulls? I couldn't, when I first saw that page. Did you know that "pitbull" isn't even a breed of dog? It's a term used to describe three breeds of dogs.

We were thrown a few curve balls; things got so busy and overwhelming that I had no energy left at all for blogging. Although I feel a keen longing at the moment, so here I am.

It continues to be busy. I have not had one moment to even lay my hands on the baby sweater, although I continue to carry my crocheting bag with me wherever I go. It would be nice to have it done in time for Christmas.

I have had some revelations and as a warning for those who will be grossed out or intensely offended at the mere mention of God, my blog may begin to contain more religious references as I continue my journey in life. Stay tuned or change the channel, your choice. ;-0

Until next time.

No comments: