Doggone it. I thought I had something to jot down quickly. I am tired, and I am having chocolate milk for dinner for the fourth time in the past ten days. My tonsils are still swollen, I just want to crawl into bed, but I need to take a shower! My tonsils were better this morning, but they start hurting more as the day goes on.
I REMEMBER! This morning I was driving to work and the sun was right in my eyes. I am RIGHT IN MY EYES: intense, bright and blinding. I was going through an area that is under construction, with the road winding and curving. The path changes every few days. Today I was blinded by the sun so badly that I ran over two road markers, they looked kind of like these except they were white with orange stripes. They were plastic and taller than my hood, but I ran them right over. Alarmed I came to a sudden stop and the cars behind me passed by me on the real path. I was embarrassed more than anything, but also grateful that I hadn't just ran over road markers into a giant hole in the road, or driven off a 1 foot dip or something worse.
Song of the Day: Face of the Earth by tobyMac (Portable Sounds, 2007)
BTW, I mainly got onto the computer to post my SOTD, since I did have one.
Until next time.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Embarrassing Driving Moments
Labels: Song of the Day
Posted by RawMilkStar at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment