Sunday, March 25, 2007

One More Day To Go

I'm up! Ready for a new day. Last night after my last post I kind of pooped out on myself. Ds2 asked me for a haircut, so I took a while and did that, then I went to bed.

So I'm gearing myself up right now to go outside and milk. I hope the flies aren't too bad yet. I made the mistake yesterday morning of leaving the door open while I milked and a lot of them got in the house. We have a screened in porch, but no screen on the back door itself, so a lot of flies were able to come in. The front door has no screen to speak of since it basically flaps in the wind. During the times of flies, we usually react by milking early, early in the morning, like before the sun even rises. The flies are asleep during that time. It is no fun milking while the flies are heavy and swarming. Refresh your memory by viewing these previous "fly" entries: The flies, the flies!!! and The Flies Part II.

I can't believe what a mess the living room is again. This rearranging and cleaning stuff sure can make big messes.

My sinuses were totally clogged during the night and my mouth kept drying out. I HATE when that happens. It is so very uncomfortable. The wound on my foot seems to be doing okay.

Okay, so off the computer I go. After I get back in from milking and doing chores, I believe I'll do a quick tidy up on the kitchen, which should only take five minutes or so. Ds2 started his cooking show taping last night. From what little I heard and saw, he seems to be a psycho cook that screams at inanimate objects and then immediately speaks calmly to the camera. He's making Thanksgiving dinner for dh's first meal home with us. I asked him about his progress last night during the night. He's cut up all the vegetables, onions, garlic, celery. I don't think he peeled the potatoes though so I will make a point to do that today, along with everything I have planned. After I tidy up the kitchen, and eat breakfast, I will tackle the living room. Then I think I'll put up the Christmas lights and decorations. Maybe. It's obvious that prioritizing my list has become very important. We HAVE a carpet cleaner, I so wish I could fit that in.

Until later.

No comments: