Saturday, March 24, 2007

Master Bedroom Take 2

AGH!!! 5:38pm by my computer and the whole house is an even bigger wreck!!! My mom says she is planning to come over tomorrow and help us clean and by my figures I have about four more hours left to clean tonight before I drop over from exhaustion.

More AGH!! It is now 5:56m by my computer. Spent the last 18 minutes futzing around with photos. Okay, in this first one you can see the shelving unit to the left -- that comes from the living room, so there is a big empty spot in the living room. I WISH that big empty space could be left there, but no, there's a big puppy that needs his own bed. ROTFLOL. I know dh is going to laugh really hard over this, and maybe even think it's a joke.

Here's why I can't leave that big space. I mean, I GUESS we COULD make LJ sleep on the floor, but he gets so COLD at night. LOL. Between Vicious at the head of the bed, and him under the covers, lying on his back stretched out like a human... ;-)

So now here's the bedroom with the twin bed in there, alongside the queen bed. Wall to wall bed almost!!! ;-)

Here's the shelving unit crammed with my stuff. There is still more to find homes for. I can't even walk into my bathroom right now. I sure hope my mom does come over tomorrow and can help us out.

I've also washed and put away three loads of clothes (so far - there's more to go).

I have to go out and throw hay and fill water buckets. Probably only the goats' water buckets. My foot is still sore. I will probably soak it again. I am already very tired. 6:06pm now. I'm also going to start crossing out things on the list I made earlier.

Until later.

No comments: