Dh is beginning to get suspicious. Ds2 told him my mom was coming out to help draw blood for CAE testing. So he asked me this morning on the phone which goats was I going to draw blood from? I told him I wasn't, that a lady might have been coming by a couple weeks ago. Then he said ds2 said she was coming to help draw blood. I told him I didn't know what he was talking about, and that my mom was coming out to bring 4 bags clothes for ds2 and the two milk ice chests.
ANYWAY... on to my progress for the morning. Not much. But I have been working steadily. I have washed two loads of clothes already. So glad that it's as easy as throwing them in the washer, imagine how long it would take if I had to wash them by hand in a creek on a rock? ;-) Ds1 and I did his Sunday room blessing. That takes 15-20 minutes, his bedding is in the dryer. He's eating breakfast and has had his shower. I dumped the vacuum cleaner dirt canister, we have so much dust and dirt out here I have to empty it often. There was something in a plastic grocery bag on the floor in the kitchen, either sugar or salt. I hope salt. I vacuumed that up. Now I need to go sweep the kitchen floor and remop it. Wipe down the counters, wash the few dishes that have accumulated. I've had a glass of Ovaltine chocolate milk for breakfast. I've milked and processed the milk and it's in the chilling bucket chilling. The eggs are washed and on the counter drying. I need to put them in a carton. Two loads of clothes are ready for folding. I need to make a dent in the living room.
Last night ds2 also made two loaves of bread for the stuffing, and two pumpkin pies.
More later.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Keeping Secrets
Labels: FlyLady
Posted by RawMilkStar at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol about dh. I think it's cute and it's probably making him anticipate what could be going on...
Everything sounds great. We won't expect updates for at least a few days after DH gets home. wink, wink, nudge, nudge...
Post a Comment