Over the past two or three weeks, new electrical poles have gone up on the main highway in my area. A new subdivision is going up and they need more power! I drive to work in the dark, so I didn't notice the poles being put in place, but finally noticed when the wires were draped from one pole to the next. It was very interesting watching how the heavy wires are hung. They use several pullies on each pole. Today they were taking the pullies off each pole. I was able to pull over and snap a photo of the three linemen in a row.

Song of the Day: No Ordinary Love by tobyMac (Portable Sounds 2007)
Until next time.
Monday, March 12, 2007
More Electricity
Labels: Song of the Day, Things You Don't See In The City
Posted by RawMilkStar at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment