The comparison between these two photos is astounding to me. I was in the garden one afternoon as the sun was going down. I wanted to capture a picture of my garden guard kitty, Miss Vicious, so my first picture was taken using the standard setting for my camera, which includes use of the flash. Pioneer Woman says to try not to ever use the flash, but I am not very good at non-flash images. My goodness, it looks pitch black outside.
Now here is the photo without flash, within seconds.
Isn't the difference amazing?
Until next time.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
The Difference Between Flash and No Flash
Labels: cats, Gardening, Just Stuff
Posted by RawMilkStar at 5:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You should note the vast difference between PW's DSLR and your P/S (point/shoot). I think that's one of the reasons that she's so hard against flash- she can probably afford to never use it.
I think it applies to P/S in this instance, though.
Post a Comment