
Kev really outdoes himself some days.
Dh and I had to go into town last Friday, and while we were out we bought some fresh ground hamburger so we could have hamburgers for dinner.
After we got home, while we were out milking, Kev grilled the burgers and proceeded to make homemade Big Macs.
I guess the most important ingredient is the "secret sauce". Here is Top Secret Recipe's attempt at the clone.
I'm going to type it in just in case the Internet loses it:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 T. French dressing
- 4 t. sweet pickle relish
- 1 T. finely minced white onion
- 1 t. white vinegar
- 1 t. sugar
- 1/8 t. salt
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Stir well.
2. Place sauce in a covered container and refrigerate for several hours, or overnight, so that the flavors blend. Stir the sauce a couple of times as it chills.
Makes about 3/4 cup.
Awesome.
Until next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment