You might want to click on the image to get a better look.
I have the back done, the left front, the right front... what's going on with that right front? Oh. Dear. Me. Something's wrong. I guess I'm going to be redoing that right front for the third fourth time. The sleeve I've barely started on, and it will have to wait until I get that right front correct. Or could it be that the left front is wrong? Apparently THIS is what happens when you ignore the pattern when it tells you to end on the "wrong side" or "right side".
I'm making my fourth trial loaf of soaked flour bread today. I've also thawed out a chevon leg roast and chevon liver, for dinner.
Until next time.
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Baby Sweater Update
Labels: crocheting, Nourishing Traditions
Posted by RawMilkStar at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, no!
I highly recommend the Mason Dixon Knitting baby kimono. it's knit all in one piece! No matching up seams and hoping for the best....
:)
(yours IS really cute, though)
Post a Comment