A few posts ago, I blogged about a secret, well I can let the cat out of the bag now. Ds2's birthday was on the 6th and I was wrapping presents for him that evening.
One of things I impulsively picked up for him was a Boggle To Go! game. I mostly shop for my children from a wish list they have given me, so buying something totally off the list becomes impulsive.
Ds2 has not played Boggle before, and he every night he gets better and better. Tonight we played 2 sets of games. Three games made the first set. He scored 38, I scored 31.
The second set we played four games. He scored 53, I scored 31.
He found this site mh-z Boggle/Tangleword Solver which allows you to put in the letters and the computer gives you a list of all the possible words. Sometimes when we get a bad bunch of letters we'll look up what we could have found, if we were computers. ;-)
It's very interesting to see how many words we come up with that are separate, and how many words there are right before our eyes that we didn't see!
Until next time.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Boggle To Go!
Posted by RawMilkStar at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment