Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Thinking And Not Crocheting

I've looked all around for my crochet hook, but have not found it yet. I know I have at least two other sized "F" hooks and so I took a look round my bedroom for them. No luck. I really felt like crocheting tonight. It's a little bit scary for me because I can lose interest quickly. I don't want to lose interest. I can't believe I might have to BUY another hook on Friday.

Since I couldn't crochet, I focused my attention on something, which I cannot disclose tonight since someone in my family might read my blog and discover what I did.

I thought and thought and thought while doing the secret something, trying to decide what I could blog about, but nothing came to mind. I could have written about something neat and cute I saw the young pretty rooster do the other day, but I want to take a picture of him to include with the blog, so that will have to wait.

Oh, here's one tidbit of news. There are little green babies peeking their heads up in my garden bed. I am pretty sure some are radishes, but there look to be a lot of weeds, too.

I am very tired tonight, so I guess I will just call it a night.

Until next time.

No comments: