LJ loves his raw goat's milk. Especially fresh from the goat. I shot these pictures this morning. We practice his sit/stays every morning and he waits patiently to have his goat's milk.


I did the gauge swatch with the "G" hook, but it was too big stitch-wise, so I started the pattern with the "F" hook. Here is how far I got. Ds2 distracted me for a while to show me some Matrix spoof flash movies on www.ugoplayer.com I was cracking up at the silliness.
And last but not least, one of our does is in heat and was flirting with the buck. We are keeping with our plan to not breed anyone. So the does will cycle every 21 days until about March and the bucks will go bonkers.
Until next time.
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Dairy Dog
Labels: crocheting, goats, LJ
Posted by RawMilkStar at 11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment