Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Lost My Hook!

I've lost my crochet hook! I don't have time to crochet tonight anyway, and I learned it was lost this morning on my way to work when I was wondering if I could sneak in a few stitches while sitting in rush hour parking lot. I mean traffic. Uh, so I guess it was for my own good that I didn't find it this morning.

I also felt a bit more hopeful about my garden last night. I think if I can pound t-posts into each corner of the garden and then wrap chicken wire around the posts, and attach the chicken wire embedded in the dirt up into the chicken wire that is around the posts, maybe I can prevent the gophers from getting into that bed. Only problem is it is going to be like Fort Knox getting into my own garden bed to weed, harvest, etc.

Until next time.

No comments: