My last post was at 9:30am, although Blogger thinks we are on Daylight Savings Time and says I posted at 10:30am.
My mom did come over and brought Uncle V. I guess they arrived about noon or 12:30. I showed them all the work we've already done, and we went out and saw the goats, chickens and steer, and they both checked out my fruit trees and we think they are still alive. I hope so.
Went back in the house and my mom and ds2 cleaned out both the "old" fridge and the "dairy" fridge. They both look fabulous. We looked and looked for the *smell*. There is a smell wafting in the area of the kitchen, a bad smell. We never found it even though three noses were sniffing...
While they were here I folded two loads of laundry and put them away. I also washed our Christmas dinnerware.
I set Uncle V. busy with the flyswatter and he killed LOTS. They were driving me nuts buzzing around my head, so he got most of them. I then asked Uncle V. how he felt about rescreening the screen door. He was up for it, I think he's in his late 70s. He did a great job! We brought the screen door in and laid it on the living room floor to make the job easier.
Then my mom got busy on the main bathroom. The bathtub obviously stumped her, lol.
I am feeling VERY tired right about now. I don't really feel hungry... but maybe I am hungry. No chance I could just be TIRED because of all the work I've been doing... nah.
I already decided earlier this morning, or maybe last night that my bathroom isn't getting cleaned. No time. It's a real mess in there, plus things in there from the master bedroom. The master bedroom isn't going to be spotless either. We wouldn't want dh to feel TOO out of place. MIL told me she told him the story about Aunt Bee leaving on vacation and Andy and Opie keeping the house clean, but then realizing that she was going to feel not needed if they cleaned up, so they made a big mess so she would feel needed. But I don't think he'll feel not needed, or not at home since the yard outside is just as huge a mess as it was when he left. :snort:
WHOO. I am so tired. Not sure what to do with myself. I want to finish straightening up and decorate.
Later.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Afternoon Update
Posted by RawMilkStar at 5:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey hey hey keep up with the posts I only skipped a beat! Post fool post!
STOP TRYING TO HIT ME AND HIT ME!
Post a Comment