Saturday, March 24, 2007

Master Bedroom Cleanup

Ds2 just asked me isn't it weird how we are posting all these pictures of our dirty house, like we're incriminating ourselves... hmmm...

So I've been working a couple of hours. I'm actually feeling pretty tired. My sinuses are messed up today, very swollen and hard to breathe through my nose. So really the last thing I need to be doing is cleaning out my messy bedroom.

Crazy Aunt Purl gave a little tip about using Photoshop and suggests a thin line around the photo makes it look more professional, so I'm going to try it out.

Please still be my friend. And here goes. One before picture and one in progress picture. Looks like someone's really messy storage unit, eh? Maybe once I have it cleaned up, with FlyLady's help I can keep it cleaned up. If you look carefully, behind the blue trash can (which wasn't in there prior to starting the clean up), there is a blue chair that I used to sit in and watch television. The chair broke down and started getting covered with everything but the kitchen sink. Also, in the second picture, the cupboards are going outside into the shed. Too bad anything like this becomes a haven for mice.

I did find several books I've been "keeping an eye out for".


I think I may nap for a while.

Until later.

1 comment:

bfmomma said...

personally, I think posting pictures like you/we are is inspiring! :) And just think about all the room you'll have for the dog's bed when you're done! :)

continued kudos!