Making progress on the wedding plans. This is actually pretty fun.
I ordered a book a few days ago The Everything Wedding Organizer : Checklists, calendars, and worksheets for planning the perfect wedding by Laura Morin. I read it last night after I got home and it helped me with a couple ideas. For one thing it was a big help with choosing music. I had considered a coworker who has a band, but I think we'll just go with having someone play the music I've chosen from CDs.
I'm not telling the song I want to walk down the aisle with -- the "processional" -- I learned from the above book. It can be a surprise. Dh thought it sounded like a funeral... men. I have a song chosen for the recessional also. I'm still looking for what I'd like to play during the ceremony.
I asked dh if he would dance with me, if we took a few lessons from my boss. He says he will! Neither of us know how to dance and are both very shy. So we'll see how this goes. He says as long as he knows some steps to do, and we practice, he's game. Cool!!
I have to work today. It's our annual raffle dance fundraising event.
I should take a quick nap... I've been up since 1am!
Until next time.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Update Post
Labels: Wedding
Posted by RawMilkStar at 6:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment