Oh man. I'm trying not to lose confidence in our ability, but this sure is difficult! However, I think we have made more progress with the camisole pattern. We studied and drew and redrew the bust dart. I think we finally got that part done though. I'm so glad I bought the book about making wedding gowns, it has been extremely helpful. Just to know putting the pattern on and seeing how it fits has been great help. Next we have to figure out what to do because my waist falls several inches below the pattern waistline. And we have to add 2-3 inches to the center back.
And this is just the camisole. I hope and pray the skirt won't be as difficult! Then there's the lace jacket! ARGH! And this is only the test dress. But once we get the pattern down, then it shouldn't be so difficult with the real dress. I have 13 weekends to work on the dress.
I'm pretty tired, even though I had a nap today.
I love that DH and I work together so well that we can figure out making my wedding gown together!
Off to bed.
Until next time.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Working On The Camisole
Labels: Wedding
Posted by RawMilkStar at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment