Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Retiring the 38s

I decided last night I can't take it any longer. I've gained an inch or maybe two around my waist in the past couple of months, and my pants are so uncomfortably tight. Every time I sit down I'm almost in pain for the waistband cutting into my stomach.

I tell you, stressful situations make me eat badly. Just thinking about trying to lose weight makes me gain weight. Because I feel denied, um, what's the word... well, you know it means something like being denied. I have also been overeating eating quite a bit. This happens when I wait too long to eat. I am by then so voracious that I consume large amounts of food without thinking about what I'm doing. Crazy Aunt Purl talked again recently about her vow she made to never diet again. I cannot diet again either. A friend asked me just a few days to go on a diet with her, but I just can't. Just planning for the wedding in the past few months has packed on pounds, the thought of "oh I need to do SOMETHING, lose at least ten pounds".

At any rate, I bumped up to size 40 Wrangler Relaxed Fit jeans. I believe just not having to gasp every day all day long from the pain in my stomach from the cutting waistband alone will give me relief.

Back to real life. Floating doesn't clean the house. I've already tossed clothes in the washer and should get out to milk and feed soon.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Goldlady said...

Well, at least you will be comfortable now.