I'm at work. That's where I'm getting married. I am also printing out the programs. I hope I caught any typos!!! I am waiting for those to print out. I brought in my own paper, and will pay for the toner. Ds2 is in the kitchen right now, helping my boss with the food trays. My boss wore her shirt! :-)
Here is the wedding cake that dh made:
I envisioned a white cake with lavender flowers, etc., so I was a little taken back when I saw it. I do think it's a pretty cake, very elaborate! Dh and ds1 are at home still, they will be here in a couple of hours, and are bringing the cakes.
Zoƫ gave birth yesterday. Dh attended. She did great, no complications. WHEW. Now we can get married in peace, without worrying about her kidding at home alone. A boy and a girl. Cute as buttons, they are. I was sorry to not be there to witness the birth, but I was busy setting up the room at work.
My audio guy was here yesterday and got everything ready for the music and knows which songs to play. No music during the ceremony because we need the microphone to be heard across the entire room.
Ds2 is video recording the ceremony.
I'm just popping in here for a really quick minute because I have nothing else to do while waiting for the programs to print out. Two sided. So 200 copies.
Done, gotta run!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
WEDDING DAY
Labels: Wedding
Posted by RawMilkStar at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are in my prayers this day and always. Welcome back to the ranks of the married.
Hey Dh did a wonderful job on the cake! It's going to be a wonderful day! Most of all have fun!!! Remember that today is a HAPPY day. Congrats!
Post a Comment