I worked today so I didn't have much time to devote to FlyLady, although I did spend 15 minutes like she asked, in my entryway. It already felt difficult to get motivated, but after eating dinner and sitting down for thirty minutes, I felt I could get up and tackle it. I didn't get a lot accomplished, but I did *do* something in that area for 15 minutes. Then I set the timer for 15 minutes more and cleaned the dinner dishes, and shined the sink.
I'm very tired tonight. I was almost falling asleep while driving home. Our steer broke loose and were running around our entire property. Ds2 got them to go back to their corral and secured the area they broke through.
This was when I just got home. I drove my truck over to park it where I usually do, to see that our Nubian buck was loose! Weirdness!
Until next time.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
FlyLady Entryway
Labels: FlyLady
Posted by RawMilkStar at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment