So FlyLady said to go spend 15 minutes on your front porch. PUH.
Since we enter our home via our back porch and don't really have a front porch to speak of (only steps leading out), ds2 and I decided to tackle the front porch.
We finally started working on it this morning about 10:00am. We set the timer for 15 minutes, and we hadn't even made a dent. But now we were on a roll. Set the timer for another 15 minutes. Uh, little dent. 15 minutes more.
We are finally done at 2:00pm. Here are some before and after pictures.
We are SO PROUD of ourselves!!!






I'm going to put some things on my "to do" list for the porch. It isn't 100% decluttered, and I never did get around to wiping down the door. There are several panels on the porch which need to be replaced. Ds2 says he will do that at some point in time. Then I want to scrub the porch and paint it to protect it.
Do you see those giant clodhopper shoes in the last image? I have tripped over those SO many times. I am so happy they have a home now!!!
Until next time.
Monday, January 01, 2007
Front Porch FlyLadied
Labels: Burst of Energy, FlyLady
Posted by RawMilkStar at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
amazing! I love that feeling of seeing the difference.
Oh, it looks GREAT! Remember baby steps, though. You'll get other specific "chores" this week for this zone. And then, other than basic stuff, leave it till that zone comes up again.
and remember that, while you're doing GOBS of work on this now, it'll be so much easier to maintain in the future.
Build your (good) habits in 21 days... ;)
hugs
Post a Comment